2020/21 Senior Subs:
|Men's Two Day Cricket||$320|
|Men's One Day (LO)||
$2200 per team*
|Senior T20 Grades||$160|
*Men's One Day Grades - 50% of team subs need to be paid by 1 November to enter a team. Balance to be paid by 15 December or team will be withdrawn.
**Proof of student I.D. required for discounted rate.
Senior Terms and Conditions 2020/2021
Hibiscus Coast Cricket Club enforces a no pay no play policy. All Memberships must be paid in full within 14 days of invoice and prior to the first game of the season. Payment plans can be available on a case by case basis, please contact the Club Manager.
Bank Account Name: Hibiscus Coast Cricket Club
Bank Account Number: 12-3046-0237170-00
Reference: Your Name
The club's aim is to provide opportunities for all players to participate in cricket at our club where possible. We are therefore prepared to assist players/families should subscription costs create a barrier for players. Please contact the club manager, in confidence, to discuss your situation and we will look into options to assist you.
- All Senior memberships include $10 building levy
- All memberships receive a club cap as part of membership - once fees have been paid.
- Health and Safety compliance requires all players to purchase their own abdominal protectors.
- All members are required to purchase a club playing shirt.
- All players required to wear correct club shirt and cap for 2020/2021 season.
- High School Senior Grade Cricket category only applies to school students who play during holidays and are not registered in any junior grades. Juniors registered with the club for all junior grades, except COO only, play senior cricket for free.
- All registered senior grade cricketers are eligible to play Sunday Social T20 cricket without an additional registration.
- Players who register for the Sunday Social T20 League only will have priority in selection over players in other grades who make themselves available for this grade.
- Presidents and Over 40 registration entitles players to be eligible for any senior grade of cricket if selected.
By registering I:
- give permission for any images taken while playing or representing Hibiscus Coast Cricket Club to be used for Facebook and other promotional uses.
- acknowledge that I have read and accept the club’s code of conduct.
- give permission for my child's name to be registered with North Harbour Cricket, Auckland Cricket Association and NZ Cricket databases.