2023/24 Season Subs:
|Premiere and Premiere Reserves
|Men's One Day (LO) and Grade Cricket
|Sunday T20 Grades
|Students (full time)
Senior Terms and Conditions 2023/2024
Hibiscus Coast Cricket Club enforces a no pay no play policy. All Memberships must be paid in full on registration Payment plans can be available on a case by case basis, please contact the Club Administrator.
Bank Account Name: Hibiscus Coast Cricket Club
Bank Account Number: 12-3046-0237170-00
Reference: Your Name
The club's aim is to provide opportunities for all players to participate in cricket at our club where possible. We are therefore prepared to assist players/families should subscription costs create a barrier for players. Please contact the club manager, in confidence, to discuss your situation and we will look into options to assist you.
- All Senior memberships include $10 building levy
- All new memberships receive a club cap as part of membership - once fees have been paid.
- Health and Safety compliance requires all players to purchase their own abdominal protectors.
- All members are required to wear the appropriate apparel for the grade they are representing.
- Student category only applies to full time students who do not play school cricket and are not registered in any youth grades. Proof of student ID may be required.
- Youth registered with the club for all youth grades, may play senior cricket for free if there is space, during the school holidays, while playing for their school.
- All player are required to have a PlayHQ profile.
- All registered senior grade cricketers are eligible to play Sunday Social T20 cricket without an additional registration.
- Players who register only for the Sunday Social T20 League will have priority in selection over players in other grades who make themselves available for this grade.
- Please register for the grade you would like to play for.
- Refunds (or partial refunds) will be considered as per our refund policy.
By registering I:
- give permission for any images taken while playing or representing Hibiscus Coast Cricket Club to be used for Facebook and other promotional uses.
- acknowledge that I have read and accept the club’s terms and conditions code of conduct.
- give permission for my name to be registered with Auckland Cricket Association and NZ Cricket databases.