2021/22 Season Subs:
|Premiere and Premiere Reserves||$320|
|Men's One Day (LO) and Grade Cricket||
|Sunday T20 Grades||$160|
|Students (age 16-19)||$190|
Terms and Conditions 2021/2022
Hibiscus Coast Cricket Club enforces a no pay no play policy. All Memberships must be paid in full prior to the first game of the season. If you would like to pay directly to our Bank Account, please make arrangements with the Club Manager to have payments made in full prior to the 19th of October.
Bank Account Name: Hibiscus Coast Cricket Club
Bank Account Number: 12-3046-0237170-00
Reference: Your Name
The club's aim is to provide opportunities for all players to participate in cricket at our club where possible. We are therefore prepared to assist players/families should subscription costs create a barrier for players. Please contact the club manager, in confidence, to discuss your situation and we will look into options to assist you.
- All Senior memberships include $10 building levy
- All new memberships receive a club cap as part of membership - once fees have been paid.
- Health and Safety compliance requires all players to purchase their own abdominal protectors.
- All members are required to purchase a club playing shirt.
- All players are required to wear correct club shirt and cap.
- Student category only applies to school students who do not play school cricket and are not registered in any junior grades. Juniors registered with the club for all junior grades, except CSS only, play senior cricket for free, during the school holidays, while playing for their school.
- All player are required to have a CricHQ profile.
- All registered senior grade cricketers are eligible to play Sunday Social T20 cricket without an additional registration.
- Players who register only for the Sunday Social T20 League will have priority in selection over players in other grades who make themselves available for this grade.
- Presidents and Over 40 registration entitles players to be eligible for any senior grade of cricket if selected.
- Refunds (or partial refunds) will be considered as per our refund policy.
By registering I:
- give permission for any images taken while playing or representing Hibiscus Coast Cricket Club to be used for Facebook and other promotional uses.
- acknowledge that I have read and accept the club’s code of conduct.
- give permission for my name to be registered with Auckland Cricket Association and NZ Cricket databases.