Sunday Twenty20 Leagues
The Sunday Twenty20 grades are aimed at the semi-competitive and social cricketer. Sign up for some action-packed cricket:
Sunday Twenty20 League
Full Season - $160
- Twenty20 (20 overs per innings)
- Sunday afternoons - 3.15pm-6.05pm
- Game time approx. 3 hours
- 11 players per team
- Pre-Xmas: Oct 28 - Dec 16
- Post-Xmas: Feb 3 - Mar 24
Full playing conditions:
Special playing conditions of interest:
- Bowling - A bowler’s run-up shall be restricted to 10 meters. Deliveries above the shoulder of the upright batsmen shall be called and signaled a no-ball.
- Batting - Batsman retire immediately when they reach a score of 50. They may resume their innings only if the remaining batsmen in their side have been dismissed.
- Spirit of Cricket - Manipulating batting so that batters deliberately get out (batting side) to bring back “better” batters or deliberately not getting batters out (bowling side) to stop “better” batters coming back, are both against the spirit of cricket.